Judy Malcolm is a Certified
Level 3 Fascial Stretch Specialist (CFSS), LifeStretch™ Instructor, and currently the only Level 3 CFSS in Massachusetts.
She trains in Tempe, Arizona with Ann and Chris Frederick, and in Toronto with Kevin Darby. For more information
on Fascial Stretch Therapy please visit www.StretchToWin.com .
is one of the least understood parts of the body, and until recently it has been pretty much ignored. New and emerging
science in this field shows that fascia and fascial health are important to overall wellbeing. Fascia is a network of
collegen all through your body, surrounding and weaving through muscle and bone. Traditional stretching will stretch
your muscles, but FST™ works to decompress your joints and stretch your fascia from your toes to your finger tips and
the tip of your head.
Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™) is done on a massage table with the client fully clothed. The features
* Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your
* Increases joint space
* Elimates trigger points
* Improves muscle activation and Relaxation
* Improves flexibility on the first session
and becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
* We teach you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility after we identify
and eliminate the problems.
The Benefits of FST™ :
* Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn’t
* No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality
* Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best—youthful
movement without pain!
* Will make all the difference in sports performance.
* Reduces injuries so you can get on with
your goals in fitness, recreation & sport.